15.05.2024, 20:09 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

georfedz6vw

Fortgeschrittener

06.12.2013, 23:26

and commercialize C

and commercialize CFT. In connection with the execution of this agreement Navidea will make a one-time sublicense execution payment to Alseres equal to (i) One Hundred Seventy-Five Thousand Dollars ($175000) and (ii) issue Alseres 300000 shares of NAVB common stockThe license agreement also provides for contingent milestone payments of up to $29 million $25 million of which will principally occur at the time of product registration or upon commercial sales and the issuance of up to an additional 115 million shares of Navidea stock 950000 shares of which are issuable at the time of product registration or upon commercial sales In addition the license terms anticipate royalties on yearly net sales of the approved product which are consistent with industry-standard terms and certain license extension fees payable in cash and shares of common stock in the event certain milestones are not metAbout [123I]-E-IACFT (CFT)CFT is a patented novel small molecule radiopharmaceutical used with single photon emission computed tomography (SPECT) imaging to identify the status of specific regions in the brains of patients suspected of having Parkinson's disease? ?C Kenneth L. across a network of more than 35 offices throughout the United States. Municipal Planning/Zoning and more. they are mean-spirited enough that I wondered whether they,Chaussures Nike Air Max, and his face full of laser-cut stubble,Christian Louboutin Pas Cher,