25.05.2024, 23:20 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

17.01.2014, 02:19

Buono sketchy about future

Buono sketchy about future
Lions 40 23 win over the Edmonton Eskimos is to tell the media he not going to answer questions about his coaching future.
have an agreement, which is in its first year, that I will sit down at the end of every year with David Braley and discuss my future.
I don feel I can put 100% of myself into coaching, I not going to be there. I felt I could do that this year and that my doing that would help us grow,Panthers nike jerseys wholesale, said Buono who regardless of the decision would almost certainly remain as general manager.
Buono was strangely relaxed and mellow after the win which left him with an all time record of 9 9 in 18 division finals in his 23 years of head coaching.
There were those in his post game press conference who wondered if this may signify a man who has decided his last game as head coach will be Sunday Grey Cup game against the Winnipeg Blue Bombers.
I just enjoying it, he said.
is a tough life, especially at times when things are not going well, said the man who was hearing calls for him to step down as coach when the Lions started the season at 0 5.
He said the trouble with coaching is the way it works with winning and losing games like the West Final.
ones you win, you forget. The ones you lose, you can forget.
like that for me with 2005, he said of the year the Lions lost this game in BC Place to the Edmonton Eskimos and watched Edmonton return to win the Grey Cup the following Sunday in BC Place.
were a couple like that in Calgary as well, he added.
The old coach said he taking this team to this Grey Cup perhaps having learned a lot of lessons from his past.
learned from failures in Calgary and 2005. You have to be careful how hard you drive them. You can drive them too hard,Panthers jerseys from china. In the past maybe I put too much pressure on them. said he appreciates the players on this team this year as much as any group he ever coached.
reason we here is that we have good men. I don think we have come through the adversity we faced this year if we didn have good men. best man, who will almost certainly win the Gibson Finest Award as CFL most outstanding player here this week, is quarterback Travis Lulay.
is a tremendous human being. He has smarts. He a good athlete. He makes good decisions. But I not sure that being the person he is with the character he has isn the greatest asset he has.
don appreciate how he can capture the moment. Guys respect him and guys play for him, he said.
the week is up and down but there nothing like the game itself. I played in the game three times as a player and if a Super Bowl is better than the win we had in Montreal in 2001 then the Super Bowl has to be unbelievable, said Buono who was coaching the Calgary Stampeders at the time.
you get to know David Braley, he a much more emotional and caring individual than he sometimes shows.Related Articles:

http://www.swtor-warlords.de/upload/inde…&threadID=10353

http://forum-zeiterfassung.de/forum/inde…threadID=162734