20.04.2024, 08:38 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: gay-fetish.de. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

18.06.2018, 19:01

Wholesale Hockey Jerseys 2018

Morrison has served as Panthers team president since 2009. He was hired after Panthers owner and founder Jerry Richardson abruptly let go of his sons Mark and Jon Richardson when the brothers couldn't get along at work. Richardson hired Morrison despite the fact he had no experience at the NFL level at the time.
Morrison [url=http://www.cheapchinanfljerseys,[url=http://www.nflcheapjerseyschina.us.com/]NFL Jerseys Cheap[/url].us/]Cheap NFL Jerseys[/url] had an integral role in the stadium's renovations, as well as the revamping of the Panthers training camp at Wofford College. Morrison did not have any say in personnel decisions, with those decisions belonging to general manager Dave Gettleman.

However,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Richardson said in a release that "Danny has made significant contributions to the Panthers over the last seven years and provided guidance to our business operations. He came to us from a college background and learned the NFL quickly. Danny has great integrity and embodies our core values. We thank him for his contributions and wish him the best."
Like Richardson, Morrison also attended Wofford College,Wholesale Baseball Jerseys 2018, where the Panthers still have training camp every summer.
His responsibilities included overseeing all business operations.
Morrison said that he has been thinking about a change for a while and "there are other endeavors,Jerseys NFL Cheap, particularly on the college level,China Jerseys Wholesale, that interest me as a final chapter in my career."
Richardson was unavailable for comment.
He has spent more than 30 years in college athletics, but said he has not been hired for another job.
"I had a wonderful run with the Panthers," Morrison told The Associated Press. "I learned a lot. But the timing was right (to leave) at this point in the NFL calendar year."
The Panthers said there is no immediate replacement for the position.
"I have been blessed to be a part of this and I am really going to miss the people," Morrison said. "The people in the organization