16.04.2024, 08:51 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

18.06.2018, 13:12

Cheap Jerseys

"We've got a long ways to go to fix that and change that, and it's going to take place over the next couple months."
The Jaguars believe Bortles will be better with more help around him. That's why they added running back Leonard Fournette, left tackle Cam Robinson and receiver Dede Westbrook in the NFL draft.
Bortles spent more than two months working on his mechanics in California and hopes to carry those tweaks into training camp and the regular season. Footwork continues to be a problem area that leads to poor throwing habits and inaccuracy. Holding the ball too low became a trend for Bortles last year,cheap nfl jerseys sale, too, when he completed 59 percent of his passes for 3,905 yards, with 23 touchdowns and 16 interceptions. Fifteen of those picks came in the first 12 games of the season.
"I think you could look at that as deep or as not deep as you want to and see all the subliminal messages and stuff like that,NFL Jerseys China," Bortles said. "I wouldn't have changed. If they took a kid with the first pick, I still would have been doing the same thing that I was doing today."
"You can think a lot about it," Bortles said Tuesday as the Jaguars began organized team activities. "It's that saying, like, 'What have you done for me lately?' Well,Cheap Jerseys Supply, that's our lately and that's my lately, so until we get a chance to go play again in September and change that narrative, that's who we are.
Bortles has lost some weight, dropping to 233 pounds, and appears to be in the best shape of his career. But what really matters is what he [url=http://www.wholesalechinaauthenticjerseys.us.com/]Cheap Jerseys Online[/url] looks like when the season begins in September.
NOTES: Five defensive starters, including Jacksonville's entire secondary, missed the opening practice of OTAs. Linebacker Telvin Smith and cornerback Jalen Ramsey were not in attendance, and cornerback A.J. Bouye and safeties Barry Church and Tashaun Gipson were injured and working on the side. ... Left tackle Branden Albert, acquired in a trade with Miami, continued to skip voluntary workouts. ... The Jaguars opened practice with a new-look offensive line that included guard A.J. Cann swapping sides and center Brandon Linder moving to right guard.
New coach Doug Marrone, top executive [url=http://www.cheapnfljerseysclub.us.com/]Cheap Jerseys Online[/url] Tom Coughlin and general manager Dave Caldwell have shown Bortles more support than he's probably earned. The trio picked up the fifth-year option in Bortles' rookie contract, a clause that could pay him nearly $20 million in 2018, and opted not to bring in any competition in free agency or the NFL draft.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP)

01.07.2018, 19:20

Adidas Superstar Shoes For Women

"We'll see," Murray said. "We'll see what happens this weekend."
Both the number of carries and yards were startling for a player who had 1,845 yards on 392 carries last season.
Only Darren Sproles,Chandler Jones Jersey, who is supposed to be more of a receiving back, had a good day running. He had 50 yards on five carries.
He faces his former team, the Cowboys,Air Max 97 Silver Bullet For Sale, on Sunday. Does he think he'll get the ball more then?
NOTES: The Eagles signed center-guard Julian Vandervelde, who was among their final cuts, to the 53-man roster to replace center David Molk, who was placed on injured reserve with a torn pectoral muscle, on Tuesday. ... Wide receiver and special teams player Seyi Ajirotutu (concussion) was the only player out of practice Wednesday.
"It was a little surprising," Murray said after Wednesday's practice. "But we have a lot of weapons. A lot of individuals need to get the ball, as long as we're winning, I'm fine with it."
"It was a little tough," he said. "But there were good things going in the passing game that brought us back and were obviously working. But you want to get as many rushes as possible,Air Max 90 Essential White And Black, get your hands on the ball."
Murray was held to 9 yards. Ryan Mathews, the No. 2 back, carried three times for just 4 yards and was stopped for no gain on a third-and-1 in the fourth quarter.
Eagles coach Chip Kelly, who calls the offensive plays, had 52 passes and 16 running attempts on Monday night.
"We all have to be on the same page," Murray said. "Atlanta did a good job against the run, bringing an extra defender up in the box at times. We have to do a better job, make some adjustments.
Kelly usually prefers a more balanced approach.
"You're always trying to do what moves the offense,Discount NFL Jerseys Sale," Kelly said before Wednesday's practice. "There are going to be times when we run the ball 60 times and times when we have to pass the ball 60 times. It depends on the game. You don't know if you're going to be up 20-3 or down 20-3. You have to let the game play itself out."
Murray said he understood,Carlton Fisk Jersey. He just doesn't want it to become a habit.
PHILADELPHIA (AP)