17.04.2024, 01:16 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

22.02.2018, 18:32

Cheap NFL Jerseys China

"You have to adapt your game to the NFL style,Cheap Jerseys 2018," he said. "This year,Cheap Jerseys From China, I know what to expect. I know where I had my success last year and I also know my weaknesses. I'm just hoping to build on both."
Robinson caught six passes for 155 yards and two touchdowns against the Dolphins. His performance surprised few in Jacksonville. After all, Robinson was on pace to break Blackmon's franchise record for receptions by a rookie last year before breaking his right foot and missing the final six games.
Now it's Allen Robinson's turn.
Jacksonville selected Robinson with the 61st overall pick in the 2014 draft, with hopes that he could become the team's first 1,000-yard receiver since Smith in 2005.
"It's exciting to me, but like I said before, we have to have a quick memory," Robinson said. "Whether you have a great game or a bad game, you have to have a quick memory. You enjoy it and then you bounce back on Monday as a new week."
He made leaping catches, the first over Brent Grimes for 36 yards and another over Brice McCain for 52 more. He caught a quick slant for a 3-yard touchdown that got tipped at the line of scrimmage. He burned safety Walt Aikens with a double move for 46-yard score. He made a diving grab early in the second half that showed great hands and even better body control.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP)

Thema bewerten