07.05.2024, 17:53 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

18.02.2018, 02:32

Air Max 97 For Sale Cheap

"I don't know," he said. "We'll review the film, and we will find out once we get into next week."
Hoyer, who beat out Mallett for the job in camp, struggled in his debut before Mallett took over with about six minutes left and led Houston on two scoring drives to cut the lead to a touchdown.
"I feel terrible," Hoyer said. "I feel like I let this entire organization down. I mean, it just went from bad to worse."
NOTES: Kansas City safety Eric Berry had two tackles in his first regular-season game since revealing he had lymphoma last November. Berry was declared cancer-free in June and cleared to practice just before camp. ... WR Jeremy Maclin had 52 yards receiving in his debut for the Chiefs after spending the first five years of his career with the Eagles.
"In situations where we get put in a short field or something like that, it's our job to stand up and make a play," Watt said. "And we didn't do that today."
Watt was disappointed that the defense was unable to stop Kansas City from scoring after the turnovers.
HOUSTON (AP)

Thema bewerten