16.05.2024, 21:22 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

17.02.2018, 01:50

Air Max 1 Atmos

At 6-foot-2, 206 pounds,Cheap NFL Jerseys, the former No. 1 draft pick is perfect for the position.
Maybe so, but quarterbacks be warned: Proceed at your own risk.
While opposing quarterbacks might be wise to avoid looking his way, Smith very much wants to see football tossed in his direction.
"He is a student of the game. He's matured a lot that way as a football player," Harbaugh said. "He's really taking pains to become a technician and things like that, and he's played really well. The next step for him is to take it to the next level, play into that contract, and that's what he very much wants to do."
"I invite throws,Jerseys From China, I invite all competition," he said. "I don't have a lot of picks (five interceptions in 47 games), but what I do is eliminate the guy in front of me on my side of the field. That's a strength in itself."
Smith, who turned 27 on Sunday, is more than just physically sound. He's cerebral, too.
Notes: CB Lardarius Webb passed his conditioning test and was back on the field after missing the opening practice. ... WR Breshad Perriman, the team's top draft pick,Wholesale Jerseys China, missed Friday's session with a bruised knee but could return Saturday when the Ravens practice in pads for the first time. ... LB Elvis Dumervil missed practice with "a little tendinitis issue," according to Harbaugh. ... DL Timmy Jernigan left in the middle of practice to get an IV after being dehydrated.
OWINGS MILLS, Md. (AP)