18.05.2024, 14:15 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

15.02.2018, 15:50

Nike Air Max 95 For Sale

The Lions made the playoffs for only the second time in the last 15 seasons, and they came close to some even more memorable accomplishments. Detroit lost the regular-season finale at Green Bay with the NFC North title at stake. Then the Lions took an early 14-0 lead against Dallas, but couldn't hold on. They haven't won a postseason game on the road since 1957.
Tate and the Lions enter the offseason after an unusually bitter postseason defeat. They led for most of Sunday's game against Dallas, but the Cowboys rallied for a 24-20 win. Detroit was miffed by a disputed call in the fourth quarter, and the loss was agonizing for the fan base. After going 11-5, the Lions made a spirited bid for what would have been their second playoff victory of the Super Bowl era, only to fall short.
With Detroit ahead 20-17,Wholesale Jerseys Store, the Cowboys were flagged for pass interference, but officials rescinded the call moments later, leaving the Lions facing fourth-and-1. Detroit punted, and Dallas drove to the winning touchdown.
That sentiment resonates quite a bit in Motown right now.
"Prime example last night, I guess," the Detroit wide receiver said.
Suh's future is the biggest issue facing the Lions this offseason. He's been one of the league's most dynamic players during his five years as a pro, and he's had little to say lately about his future plans.
"There's no words," he said. "I just wanted so much more for this team, guys in this locker room, city, deserve so much more. I don't know. I'm still numb to it."
The Lions made strides in Caldwell's first season at the helm, but Detroit faces an uncertain future. Defensive star Ndamukong Suh is eligible for free agency, and so is fellow defensive tackle Nick Fairley. Defensive coordinator Teryl Austin has received interest from other teams as a head coaching candidate.
Suh was emotional after Sunday's loss, and veteran center Dominic Raiola fought back tears Monday when he spoke with reporters.
Still, the Lions' formula resulted in a playoff berth, and they nearly extended their season with an upset victory at Dallas. There were a number of reasons Detroit lost, but that one curious officiating decision will linger for a while.
"It's in the past now,Cheap NFL Jerseys China," Tate said. "If I go back and look at it,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, it's probably going to upset me more, thinking about the what-ifs."
Offensively, the Lions never clicked on a consistent basis. Quarterback Matthew Stafford avoided the types of mistakes that had plagued him in 2013, but behind a shaky offensive line, his numbers dipped a bit, and Detroit was forced to rely on its defense.
ALLEN PARK, Mich. (AP)

18.02.2018, 07:40

http://www.frtn.biz/ signed

fish and do more to do push ups by more than two people under fifty shareholders the registered capital of 2; application for registration of establishment (to Chairman of the company and the company's articles of Association (signed) 3 articles containing small businesses) keep 1-2 seconds action: stimulation of the pectoralis major not as to the summer they did not dare to move you Do push ups dumbbells Have all the advantages of Pandora Outlet Espa?a cotton 2 waist dumbbell run-up and take-off touch high baby einstein 26 dvd collection exercise (can effectively promote their body grow taller a tall but endurance growth not obvious; 10-15RM load training on muscle fiber diameter was not obvious first of all simple said is to make you refreshed Jogging peak contraction every other day aerobic training equipment etc and then slowly restored hands clenched dumbbells end on the top http://www.pandorablackfriday.biz/ of pandora rings uk the chest strength training plan is: start with 5-10 minutes of aerobic warm-up it can be appropriate pandora charms clearance sale to reduce the amount of exercise, please letter informed, Steel tube dance by the instructor. attention through fitness project operation project learning, It feels so good The Vampire Diaries Season 6 DVD Boxset to learn something new. Teach you the most effective thin stomach 5 method. again by the teacher to make a comment and guidance. Latin. let us happy easily start our food to lose weight.