04.05.2024, 20:32 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

25.01.2018, 16:03

Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping

"I'm so excited for people to see this," Jones said. "Diverse cast, all ages. It was perfect."
He found his way while working on one of his company's film projects with veteran actor Clifton Powell, who has appeared in several Hollywood hits. Powell saw talent in Jones, and encouraged him to give acting a serious shot.

"I was used to working out for a reason," the 36-year-old Jones said in a telephone interview with The Associated Press. "I had to really change things around in my life and re-prioritize things. It was a tough transition."
Acting has become more than just a hobby for Jones, who has also developed CASTAR, a social networking app for people in the entertainment industry.
"Any time someone like that is in your corner," Jones said,NFL Jerseys From China, "it kind of makes it worth your while to try it."
In the three-plus years since he retired, Jones has scored appearances on Showtime's "Shameless" and IFC's "Comedy Bang! Bang!" Then came a breakthrough role on BET's "Being Mary Jane" as Gabrielle Union's love interest. His first day on set was eye-opening: He went to wardrobe looking for his clothes, and there was just a robe and sandals waiting for him.
"I'm a full-time actor," he said. "I'm no longer Thomas Jones, the football player. I've spread my wings, come out of my cocoon. This is who I am now."
It was as good a play call as Jones has ever made.
"For like eight or nine months,Wholesale China Jerseys, it was a weird, weird time for me."
Largely because of his love scenes in "Being Mary Jane," the chisel-chested Jones has become a hit with female fans

Thema bewerten