25.04.2024, 10:10 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: gay-fetish.de. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

23.01.2018, 14:06

Wholesale NFL Jerseys

The Hall announced Benson's two gifts on Monday, saying the contributions are the largest by any individual in the institution's 51-year history.
"I think it is important that we, as owners, as teams, as administrators,wholesale jerseys, players and coaches all recognize the origins of our game and embrace the future, I believe the Hall of Fame Village will be the pre-eminent focal point of that," said Benson, who bought the Saints in 1985. "I would have never dreamed how much the game of football would have impacted my life personally,China Adidas Hockey Jerseys, but more importantly, it has impacted the city of New Orleans, our fans, and generations of people and has served as a beacon of hope during tough times. I cherish the role our team plays in our community."
Benson has pledged $11 million in donations to the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio. One of the gifts will be earmarked to renovate adjacent Fawcett Stadium,holesale Soccer Jerseys, which will be renamed after the Saints' long-time owner.
Benson said he was moved to make the donations after learning about the Hall's plans for a "Hall of Fame Village,Wholesale China Jerseys," which will include a residence for Hall of Famers and former NFL players, a sports and entertainment complex, hotel and conference center,Cheap Jerseys China, a youth center and playing fields.
"Tom Benson's leadership has been instrumental in the NFL's success and growth for nearly 30 years as owner of the Saints, including more than 20 years as chairman of the league's Finance Committee," Goodell said. "His generous gift to the Hall of Fame will forever link Tom's legacy to the game he loves and to the legends who helped build it."
NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell applauded Benson's benevolence,Cheap Jerseys Store.
CLEVELAND (AP)