06.05.2024, 15:09 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

20.01.2018, 08:58

Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping

Justin Bethel recovered at the Arizona 15, ending the last serious Kansas City threat.
Coach Andy Reid said "from my vision, I thought he regained possession of the ball, but I'm not making the call."
But there was no doubt who was the main man as the afternoon wore on.
That gave Kansas City a chance, but the Chiefs never got to midfield before turning it over on downs.
Jamaal Charles scored two first-half touchdowns on a 63-yard run and 18-yard pass from Alex Smith, but the Chiefs were shut out in the second half.
The seventh-round draft pick of Indianapolis in 2013 revved up what has been a sluggish Arizona running game. He carried 19 times, averaging 5.3 yards per carry. The Cardinals had rushed for 99 yards in the last two games combined. They got 141 on Sunday.
"That's who we are," Arizona coach Bruce Arians said. "A team is what it takes. That's what we've built this thing on."
Williams said the plan was for it to be "running back by committee,Discount Football Jerseys."
Arizona's injury-riddled team got another when cornerback Antonio Cromartie left in the fourth quarter with what the Cardinals first termed an Achilles tendon injury, although Arians later said the Achilles was "stable."
The Cardinals drove to the Chiefs 26, and on third-and-18 Stanton threw over the middle to hit Jaron Brown in stride for the winning score. The 2-point conversion pass to John Carlson was good and, for the first time in the game, Arizona had the lead, 17-14.
The NFC West-leading Cardinals (10-3) took the lead when Drew Stanton threw a 26-yard touchdown pass to Jaron Brown on third-and-18 in the third quarter.
"I thought I regained control of the ball,Wholesale Jerseys," he said. "But you can't go back in time. I fumbled the ball. It was called as a fumble and I'm just going to have to live with that."
That led Arizona to bring up Williams for the second time this season. He had been released from the San Diego practice squad and never had carried the ball from scrimmage in an NFL game until Sunday.
Ellington is out for the season with what Arians said after the game is some sort of hernia. He also had lingering hip and foot problems.
Arizona rookie Chandler Catanzaro kicked three field goals but missed two, the first off the right upright, the second off the left with 1:09 to play.
GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP)