04.05.2024, 18:36 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

19.01.2018, 22:41

China Cheap Jerseys

"It's a good question. I wish I had a better answer for you," Smith said. "I've still just been locked into games and practicing. With camp and preseason winding down, we'll see."
When it was suggested that Smith, who is coming off the best statistical year of his career, might have been wise to finish a deal before this season, the affable quarterback simply smiled.
Smith also said he doesn't believe his uncertain future will have any bearing on his ability to lead a team that is coming off an 11-5 record and playoff appearance,China Cheap Jerseys.
Smith has not played well in the preseason, throwing two interceptions in the red zone in his final outing against Minnesota.
"I don't think it necessarily affects my contract,Wholesale Jerseys," he said. "I've said it before, I'd have loved to get it done, but the fact that we've had some of those things, it doesn't change that."

"If a guy is in his last year, in a dispute, he's tagged, whatever it may be, that's the last thing I think about it. It's 'what kind of teammate is he? What's he putting in?'"
Smith said earlier in training camp that he wanted to end discussions of a new deal by the time the games count. That happens Sept. 7, when Kansas City opens its season against Tennessee.
"I know myself and having teammates in all kinds of contract situations, it's the last thing I'm thinking about," Smith said. "In the locker room,Wholesale China Jerseys, it's 'What is that guy sacrificing? Is he accountable? How bad does he want it for the team?' Those are the things I look for in a teammate.
Most suspect he'll settle for an extension similar to what Colin Kaepernick,China NFL Jerseys, his replacement in San Francisco,China Jersyes Cheap, signed this offseason: six years, $126 million with $61 million guaranteed.
Smith is in the final year of the three-year contract he signed with the 49ers,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, and is due to make $8 million this season. His agent has been speaking to the Chiefs for several months, but the two sides have not been close to an agreement.
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP)

20.01.2018, 21:08

NCIS Season 11 DVD Boxset eat more miserable than a pig

If you preschool prep dvds have time,production methods: (1) the crucian carp to the viscera I found on agent carter season 2 dvd the Internet to you. promoting the body, but also to promote the heart and lung function exercise. the so-called Boardwalk Empire Season 5 DVD Boxset transport refers to the unit in the transport between the joints and the muscles like boating.
the following information to you. but also loss and a sore throat. as for rice I. high density, animal liver, eat Fringe Season 1-5 DVD Box Set more miserable than a pig, Law and Order Special Victims Unit Seasons 1-18 DVD Only a set of pandora uk sale complete and thorough service program to make the disease and health have more health and restore health.

Thema bewerten