18.05.2024, 11:26 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

28.12.2017, 11:23

Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping

NOTES: The Redskins placed rookie linebacker Martrell Spaight on the season-ending injured reserve list and reinstated cornerback Chris Culliver to the active roster ahead of Thursday's game. ... LB Perry Riley (left calf) did not participate in Tuesday's practice,NFL Jerseys China, but RT Morgan Moses (knee) returned after missing Monday's walkthrough.
"Whether it's understanding concepts,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, reads, coverage recognition, blitz protections, pickups, footwork, ability to move off schedule, overall confidence, all the things that affect a quarterback's play on third down," Cousins said.
Cousins also threw two interceptions in Washington's 17-10 loss to the Dolphins in the opener.
Cousins may have an easier time shaking off those mistakes as the established starter.
"When you're catering the meetings to him and all the reps in practice to him, it's huge," Gruden said. "Repetition is king. He's getting all of this and making them a better player."
Cousins completed 23 of 27 passes for 203 yards and a 4-yard touchdown to Pierre Garcon, precision Gruden attributes to being the established starter.
Last season against the Giants, also on a Thursday night, he threw four interceptions after halftime and also lost a fumble in 45-14 blowout loss.
Cousins said it reflects a commitment from himself and from coaches to improve in those situations.
"It's a stressful enough job as it is, but to have the confidence that you're able to weather through some storms is important."
"I hadn't really thrown four interceptions in a game before that I could remember,Cheap NFL Jerseys China," Cousins said. "I learned that when you get down and you want to get back in the game, you can't get it all back in one play."

Gruden said he still expects growing pains for a QB that isn't "even near his potential yet,Cheap China Jerseys."
"You're being evaluated every play

Thema bewerten