04.05.2024, 21:12 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

20.05.2017, 06:02

ebqz sgn cheap pandora jewelry 087

by the White House to clarify Spicer's statement. During the briefing,cheap pandora bracelets, Spicer was asked about his initial statement but delivered a garbled defense of his remarks in which he tried to differentiate between Hitler's actions and the gas attack on Syrian civilians last week. The attack in northern Syria left nearly 90 people dead, and Turkey's health minister said tests show sarin gas was used. "I think when you come to sarin gas,cheap pandora charms for sale, there was no,cheap pandora rings for sale, he (Hitler) was not using the gas on his own people the same way that Assad is doing,cheap pandora earrings," Spicer said. "There was clearly ... I understand your point,cheap pandora jewelry, thank you. There was not ... He brought them into the Holocaust center I understand that." The comparison to World War II appeared to be part of a message the administration was trying to deliver as it explains its tactics in Syria. Defense Secretary Jim Mattis noted in a separate briefing that "the intent was to stop the cycle of violence into an area that even in World War II chemical weapons were not used on battlefields." After the briefing,cheap pandora bracelets, Spicer emailed a statement to reporters: "In no way was I trying to lessen the horrendous nature of the Holocaust. I was trying to draw a distinction of the tactic of using airplanes to drop chemical weapons on population centers. Any attack on innocent people is reprehensible and inexcusable." Democrats and Jewish organizations condemned the comments. House Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi of California said in a statement

cheap pandora rings for sale bhfkrmk 373

cheap pandora rings for sale wwgkcwg 575

cheap pandora bracelets umbpnph 569

cheap pandora bracelets crmunkq 591

Thema bewerten