20.05.2024, 07:29 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

27.03.2017, 06:07

jordans for cheap Beating victim speaks out after

ORLANDO, Fla. - Refus Holloway Jr. is speaking out after prosecutors announced Friday that the officer seen beating him in a video last March is now facing battery charges. [RELATED: Charges filed against 2 Orlando cops] "It was a big relief, it's a big boulder that came off my shoulders when I found out he was charged," said Holloway. It was Holloway's sister, who he calls his "lifesaver,cheap real jordans," who captured video of the man prosecutors say is Officer William Escobar. In the video, Escobar punches Holloway twice in the head and then seconds later starts kicking him. "He was aggressive,cheap retro jordans, he didn't want to talk,cheap real jordans, he didn't want to listen,cheap jordans free shipping, he didn't care. He was doing what he wanted to do,cheap jordan shoes," Holloway explained. Holloway was already handcuffed and face-down on the ground when the blows were thrown. "I was terrified. I was in handcuffs and he was laying into me," he said. Prosecutors said the video contradicts what was written in Escobar's police report. He claims he hit Holloway in the head to keep him from standing up and kicked him to avoid being kicked himself. So along with battery, Escobar is also charged with two counts of perjury. Holloway said he forgives all three officers involved that night, but still wants the remaining two to face charges. "I don't take it to heart," said Holloway. "As hard as it is, I really do forgive them." His attorney, Bradley Laurent, said they are in the process of suing the city of Orlando. He has filed a notice of intent and the city has six months to respond. They are hoping to receive damages between $100,000 and $200,000. Laurent also tells Local 6 they will file civil lawsuits against all three officers involved in the incident. OPD officer faces charges Copyright 2015 by ClickOrlando.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published,cheap jordan shoes, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

cheap jordans for sale Hennepin County Attorney re

real cheap jordans retro Nearly 2 years after raci

cheap air jordan shoes Sainted & Tainted writ

Thema bewerten