05.05.2024, 13:45 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

26.03.2014, 00:58

Would instant replay work in tennis

Would instant replay work in baseball
Martin Hansson cried when he found out he overlooked the Thierry Henry hand softball that sent France to everyone Cup over Ireland.
consume 10 decisions every tracfone unit, it impossible to have 700 decisions correct in the game, that Swedish referee said Mon.
In the World Cup, with poisonous of people watching around the globe, visits are scrutinized like not any others in sports. And whenever a referee from Mali strangely disallowed an American goal the fact cost the United States a success over Slovenia,wholesale jerseys nike china, it left pretty back home wondering why soccer doesn adopt NFL style point in time replay.
sport is different, said Belgian referee Frank De Bleeckere, selected so as to officiate Wednesday match amongst the United States and Algeria. football you can have a lot of interpretation, and when obtained interpretation, you have never black and white places. You have a lot of gray particular zones. players complained referee Koman Coulibaly associated Mali wouldn explain why he off-limit Maurice Edu 85th minute goal Ending friday, which left them in a Four 2 tie with Slovenia.
Native english speakers referee Howard Webb, familiar with many of the Yank players from his inside the Premier League, mentioned that wouldn happen with him.
using the referee role, I think, if you're considering communication with the players is to try to make sure the players fully understand suggestions i doing, he said. looking at the large public and the media, I think genuinely the players need to know what we working on. And if we send an additional off for something, a players should know why he being sent off. Entirely. Maybe through the captain something like that like this. president Sepp Blatter is to the use of replay technology, saying soccer has room for a getting element,wholesale nfl jerseys china,
Hansson said he heard of a half hour after the November playoff that she missed the double offer ball on Henry, that will batted the ball to William Gallas for the overtime goal exactly who gained Les Bleus their Universe Cup berth.
have to learn to really deal with this. For example, there may be a press conference, Prepared to answer the same question 10, 15 times, Hansson said inside the World Cup referees availability. it's things that I have to analyze in becoming a better referee, of course. Even so from France Ireland, with the exception of this terrible mistake, totally I think one of the best games Concept refereed in my career. There were specific situations. There were some things landing. A lot of other hand balls very same. He says fans should produce determination if referees should be helped by instanr replay.
can imagine that I sitting on the tribune watching an excellent game basically fluid from goal regarding goal and suddenly something happened in the penalty spot, he said. they have to stop first of all or two minutes to examine a video. And maybe the video doesn afford the answer. he said, there are so many unsure issues.
if they play on, starting to a red card previously they could stop the game. Everything that should they do with this teal card? Should this player remain sent off? Or might he be back? There millions of questions, he said.
Coulibaly did not be pressent the availability because he was the fourth official for Sunday Toscana New Zealand game and was driving a vehicle back.
Frank De Bleeckere, an expert of the 2006 World Decanter or glass, 2008 European Championship a lot Champions League games,http://southwesternservices.com/images/page25.html, doesn take into account video review would work appearing in soccer.
tennis, when the pitch is out, it clear. Getting this done white or black, he said. in ice skating, you don have a huge amount of occasions to say,customized hockey jerseys online, this is really unblocked. Garcia Aranda, FIFA head of refereeing, referred to he is very satisfied with their performance of World Container officials even though he confessed some calls were really correct. of them are not good choices from on the field of play, which also for human beings is logical, he said.
Amplified vuvuzelas played all through referee training, with enthusiast from a local university simulating offsides, fouls and pushing and shoving in a Monty Pythonesque drill.
Esse Baharmast,http://daralimanorphanage.com/images/old…ng/readme4.html, a 1997 World Cup referee with Golden, Colo., used video post drills to show officials it does not matter offside calls were correct. Nowadays a FIFA officials instructor, Baharmast was criticized in the Just before tournament for awarding Norway a late penalty kick that led to a 2 An individual victory over Brazil. Even though initial replays didn show the potent, he eventually was vindicated.
you when you know you correct Fully, to be questioned about something that you seen and be questioned not only about your eyesight and your eyesight, but your integrity and your choice and things of that nature, is a hassle. But we in this for taking pressure. Pressure is no disorder for us, he said. people come up with instant replay there is another view of it. If we would have gained instant replay at the time, on the field regarding play I was correct but the instant replay would have been wrong. So who to say?
referee in the most reliable position is the one that can generate judgment and make the call. made possible Manuel Lopez, a Spanish physical games psychologist, to work with the referees. Lopez, an absolute retired linesman who worked one particular 1997 UEFA Cup final having last match, doesn think referees genuinely publicly announce their of field decisions.
think that may the explanations can be counterproductive, can be detrimental, he said. there is an controversial decision, there is no clear answer. however, is uncertain on that.
a cultural improvement in different sports. I don know if it would work with the softball crowd, he said. don recognise because it never been intended. Maybe one day it will be.

Thema bewerten