28.09.2024, 23:34 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

25.01.2018, 23:22

Cheap NFL Jerseys China

According to STATS, only three teams in league history have led the league in yards allowed and points allowed in consecutive seasons: the 1954-55 Cleveland Browns,Authentic Jerseys Cheap, the 1969-70 Minnesota Vikings and the 1985-86 Chicago Bears.
Certainly it was bombastic and the opinion of just one player. Yet Bennett might have been on to something. Maybe not the point of Seattle's defense being mentioned in the same breath of the best all-time,jerseys from china, but certainly one of the best defenses of this era.
On Wednesday, Bennett said total yards and points allowed are the statistics that matter most.
"It's cool for (Bennett) to say it. Obviously we'd love to be in that discussion, but I wouldn't say it," Seattle cornerback Richard Sherman said. "There's been some great defenses to play out there. I think we'd be in the discussion to be one of the best defenses, especially this year and last year, and what we've done on a consistent bases year in and year out."
And if Seattle can finish the season as leaders of those two categories it will join rare company.
"I think we're different. It's going to be hard to say you're better than the defense that won the Super Bowl

Thema bewerten