19.05.2024, 16:11 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

19.02.2018, 01:24

Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping

"Thought we were ready to get over the hump, but we're not quite there yet," Tampa Bay coach Lovie Smith said, lamenting dropped passes, untimely penalties and other mistakes that undermined his team.
THE DRIVE: Clinging to a 23-18 lead, the Giants forced a punt to get the ball back with 4:57 to play in the fourth quarter. Eli Manning extended what turned into a 10-play, 54-yard drive with a 9-yard completion to Odell Beckham,Cheap Jerseys, Jr.,Authentic MLB Jerseys Online, who made a nice sliding catch. Brown's 44-yard field goal made it 26-18 and left Tampa Bay with just 26 seconds to respond.
"I had fun out there. Just being with my teammates and help them win the game, I felt great," Pierre-Paul said.
Some reasons why the Giants are back over .500, and the Bucs failed in a bid for their first two-game winning streak since 2013:
The defensive end's season debut went about as well as could have been expected Sunday, with the sixth-year pro helping the NFC East leaders rebound from a disappointing loss with a 32-18 victory over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
RESILIENT BUNCH: The Giants defense entered ranked 32nd in total defense. A week after allowing 608 yards, including 505 yards and a record-tying seven touchdowns passing to Drew Brees, the unit held the Bucs to three first-half field goals

Thema bewerten